Thursday, August 5, 2010

8th Chemo Treatment

I went in as usual and had my bloodwork drawn. It showed that I was anemic now which would explain the extreme fatique. The doctor put me on some iron pills and if I can remember to take them, they may very well help! My brain is becoming more and more mush and I am forgetting so many things lately. I am told this will stop not too long after chemo is over.

I apologize for not updating sooner. It has been so hectic lately and I am just too tired to do anything much. I need to sleep more than normal and just get out of breath and weak at the drop of a hat. But, hopefully I am almost done with this and can get on with my life-CANCER FREE!!

My bloodwork also showed that my blood sugar was highish-like 120 with fasting so they are still monitoring me. I guess the chemo just does a number on all the systems in your body!

I decided not to order lunch today because I just get so so sick!! I got so nauseated smelling everyone's lunches and just felt so sick so they had to give me a dose of Ativan and that helped me to feel better and sleep some.

Overall, things went ok. I will be so glad when I am done with this all!!! It has gone pretty quickly overall..hard to believe this all started in February!!

I appreciate all the prayers that are being lifted up for me and my family!! It has been a tremendously hard time at times but with the grace of the Lord we are making it through!!

No comments:

Post a Comment